An Award-winning Real Estate Team Specializing In Residential Real Estate In Colorado Springs, Monument, And All Of El Paso County, Colorado.
Jean & John Wheaton are two of RE/MAX Properties, Inc. most accomplished real estate agents in Colorado Springs and Monument, Colorado. Jean began real estate in 2001 with John joining her in January of 2005. Jean and John were delighted when Realtor Kristin Dionne decided to join their team in 2016 a long with Realtors Joe Belzer, Laura Burch and Cassidy Jones in 2018. Jean currently resides in the “Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents” in Colorado and is ranked in the top 1% of all Pikes Peak MLS in Colorado Springs. The Wheaton Team is one of Colorado Springs leading real estate groups, known for their professionalism, outstanding marketing and proven results. Ranked the Top Producing Team in the Tri-Lakes Area since 2007, selling a home on average every 48 hours.
Awards for The Wheaton Team
- Top 100 Most Influential Real Estate Agents in Colorado, 2016
- Ranked Top 3rd Real Estate Agents in Colorado Springs, Colorado, 2016
- Ranked in the Top 60 Producing Teams for RE/MAX, LLC. USA, 2016 Certificate of Excellence RE/MAX Mountain State Region #8 – 1st QTR 2016
- Certificate of Excellence RE/MAX Mountain State Region #4 – 2nd QTR 2016 Certificate of Excellence RE/MAX Mountain State Region #6 – 3rd QTR 2016
- Diamond Club Award, RE/MAX, LLC.
- 2nd Top Producing Team RE/MAX Properties, Inc. 2016
- Member of the RE/MAX Hall of Honor for 2005
- Quantum Leap Award Recipient for 2004 & 2005
- Quality Service Certified Gold Status 2005
- RE/MAX Properties, Inc. Marketing Award Recipient for 2005 and 2010 Specialist & Top Producing RE/MAX Agent in the Tri-Lakes Area
- Luxury Home Professional
- Member Tri-Lakes Chamber of Commerce
- Member Women’s Council of Realtors
- Member Chairman’s Club and 500% Club
- Member Pikes Peak Association of Realtors
- Member National Association of Realtors
- Member Elite 25 of Colorado Springs Realtors
- Member of Peak Producers of Colorado Springs Realtors